Monday 5 August 2019

A Hero! AO


a hero is someone who has a kind attitude to everyone- also has a heart. You are probably thinking everyone has a heart. 😂 is probably you. but not everyone has a heart! go to someone's grave and if you open it,there's only bones That's Oh dear..........



so sorry
back to the subject,its someone who cares about feelings,people who has  feelings for anyone- even bad people! they are someone who is kind, caring, friendly,brave.
my hero is my mother. she always has a lot of hope in me, even if she gets so mad at 
me. she is a real person for me. she  is just a ordinary person but she  has done lots for  me. she spent time with me when we were supposed to sleep because we have to mark extra work skins time with me when I'm supposed to sleep and  she tried to help me with  my math. after the work, she would let  me on her  phone. so my hero is my only mum . everyone has a extraordinary hero of there's. so this is Chapter One.

                                 

                                                            chapter 2
           



     a hero can be anyone like Iron man or black widow or whatever  you think. It can be part of fantasy or yeah.
                                                           
                                                               





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.