Thursday 13 June 2019

DAY 1


hi. you  must_be_bored indeed.  :( don't worry! you might be dying if your parents ain't  letting you go on your gaming console, but I don't  get to go game! trust me, just be patient. it would be  a good amount of  work for you to get it.  Please be  patient and informed that you would get a lot of radiation from gaming PC and PlayStation  and Xbox  ( and nintendo, nintendo switch) although that has little less than others. so yeah, be careful!!!..........Thanks😃.DAY 2

hi again. I know that you are upset to GAME_ON but I have that  feeling too! even I sometimes play on my mum's phone and that would not  make  her happy. so yeah bye bye for today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😬 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
day I don't know 


2 comments:

  1. Heloooo Hood my name is GINA and I'm in RM 22.
    I think that your blog post is really funny and also interesting. Your parents my not let you go on a device at all so even if you are trying to be good but they still may not let you on a device. Well because you said this all true?

    Please be sure to check out my blog: http://odsgina.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would've been so because it's just not education qualified, it won't help you with the knowledge and it will cause radiation. bye!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.